UPS (UPS) said to weigh network sharing with rivals to save TNT deal
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/07: (DEPO) (PBMD) (PNK) Higher; (ETRM) (AMD) (SHLM) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
United Parcel Service Inc. (NYSE: UPS) said to weigh network sharing with rivals to save TNT deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPS Research Identifies Growing Demand for Industrial Machinery After-Sales Service
- StreetInsider Top 50 Takeover Targets Notable Changes 7/6: (HUM) (YELP) (MYL)
- Sources inside JPMorgan (JPM) say the bank is not looking at LendingClub (LC) - FBN's Charles Gasparino
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!