UPS (UPS) said to weigh network sharing with rivals to save TNT deal
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
United Parcel Service Inc. (NYSE: UPS) said to weigh network sharing with rivals to save TNT deal.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Files Patent on Bitcoin-Style System - FT
- Discovery (DISCA) May Bid on Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) - Variety
- Nokia's (NOK) Tax Bill in India Could Balloon to $3.4B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!