UPS (UPS) said to weigh network sharing with rivals to save TNT deal
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
United Parcel Service Inc. (NYSE: UPS) said to weigh network sharing with rivals to save TNT deal.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- Microchip Technology, Inc. (MCHP) Confirms Talks with CSR (CSRE) About Possible Acquisition
- Kleiner Perkins Invested in Snapchat at $10B Valuation - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!