UPS (UPS) said to weigh network sharing with rivals to save TNT deal
- Financial stocks reel under Brexit impact
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- Sterling slides to 31-year low as Brexit shock deepens
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Receives Unsolicited Takeover Proposal from Mill Road Capital
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/27: (HTWR) (GWPH) (ETE) Higher; (BCS) (LYG) (RBS) Lower (more...)
United Parcel Service Inc. (NYSE: UPS) said to weigh network sharing with rivals to save TNT deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Said Mulling Options for Cyber Security Unit - FT
- Tesla (TSLA) Shareholders May Give Nod to Proposed SolarCity (SCTY) Deal
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Approves 'Poison Pill' Provision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!