UPS (UPS) said to weigh network sharing with rivals to save TNT deal
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
United Parcel Service Inc. (NYSE: UPS) said to weigh network sharing with rivals to save TNT deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nidec Said Leading Bids for Emerson Electric's (EMR) Motors and Drives Business
- Micron Technology (MU) Gains Tied to Adoption of Poison-Pill
- UPDATE: EverBank Financial (EVER) Said to Work with UBS to Explore Sale - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!