UPDATE: San Diego Police Say Fire at Navy Hospital, No Police Resources Needed
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 10, 2016 4:53 PM EDT)
Reports of an explosion, gunshots at San Diego Navy Hospital.
Update: from San Diego Police: There is a small fire in a construction trailer at the Navy Hospital. No explosion and no police resources are needed
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 6.8 Mag. Earthquake 165KM W of Ferndale California - USGS
- Neovasc (NVCN) Shares Look to Pullback for Second Session
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!