UPDATE: San Diego Police Say Fire at Navy Hospital, No Police Resources Needed
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 10, 2016 4:53 PM EDT)
Reports of an explosion, gunshots at San Diego Navy Hospital.
Update: from San Diego Police: There is a small fire in a construction trailer at the Navy Hospital. No explosion and no police resources are needed
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 23
- Humana (HUM) volatility increases after report of merger with Aetna (AET) blocked by judge
- 3M Co. (MMM) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!