UPDATE: NYSE to Bust Erroneous Trades in Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 25, 2016 11:18 AM EDT)
NYSE Arca, in conjunction with other UTP exchanges, has ruled to bust all erroneous trades in 'TCBI' - Texas Capital Bancshares Inc., executed on NYSE Arca between 09:51:00 and 09:52:00 ET today, at or above $61.19.
This ruling is not eligible for appeal.
NYSE Arca is currently reviewing potentially erroneous trades in symbol 'TCBI' (NYSE: TCBI) - Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. - executed at NYSE Arca between 09:51:00 and 09:52:00 ET today. Customers should review their activity for potentially erroneous trades. We will update with a ruling when available.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing put volume on December 2
- Amazon.com (AMZN) volatility low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!