UPDATE: NYSE to Bust Erroneous Trades in Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 25, 2016 11:18 AM EDT)
NYSE Arca, in conjunction with other UTP exchanges, has ruled to bust all erroneous trades in 'TCBI' - Texas Capital Bancshares Inc., executed on NYSE Arca between 09:51:00 and 09:52:00 ET today, at or above $61.19.
This ruling is not eligible for appeal.
NYSE Arca is currently reviewing potentially erroneous trades in symbol 'TCBI' (NYSE: TCBI) - Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. - executed at NYSE Arca between 09:51:00 and 09:52:00 ET today. Customers should review their activity for potentially erroneous trades. We will update with a ruling when available.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) to Neutral
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!