U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Receives U.S. Patent Related to CLR 131 or CLR 125 Products
- Hercules Offshore (HERO) Enters Restructuring Support Agreement with Lenders; Will Solicit Ch. 11 Petitions
- Google beats Oracle in $9 billion Android trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!