U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- TransUnion Files $100M IPO
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Holdings (HSBC) Falls Short on Compliance, Says Monitor - Bloomberg
- Collapse reported at East Village, NY, building
- Senator Harry Reid Won't Seek Re-Election - NYT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!