U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Bank of America (BAC) Could See $4B+ Worth of Tax Benefits on RMBS Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!