U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IMS Health (IMS) Launches 45.8M Common Secondary Offering; IMS to Repurchase $300M Worth
- Former HP CEO Carly Fiorina to Run for President
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Issued U.S. Patent Related to Vaccine Improvement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!