U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBI Says North Korean Government Responsible for Sony (SNE) Hack
- Ocwen Financial (OCN), NYDFS Enter Settlement; Chairman Erbey to Step Down
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports ZTE Ordered to Make Interim Payment by U.K. Court
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!