U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Futures flat as investors await Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Oil falls on surprise build in U.S. crude stocks
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble's (PG) Gillette Files Lawsuit Against Edgewell Personal Care (EPC)
- Jennifer Lawrence ranked world's highest paid-actress for second year
- U.S. SEC and Apollo Global-Affiliated Advisors Enter Settlement Over Misleading Investors (APO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!