U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hudson's Bay Company Appoints Dan Caspersen as Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Ceres (CERE) Receives U.S. Patent Covering Soybean Genetic Sequence AImed at Key Biosynthetic Processes
- Ecolab (ECL), Diversey Resolve Patent Suit, Enter Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!