U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Price Target Raised to $141 at Wedbush
- iBio (IBIO) Receives NoA in Europe for Two Patents Covering Novel Protein Expression Technologies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!