U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransCanada (TRP) Announces Receipt of FERC Approval to Construct Leach XPress, Rayne XPress Projects
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Issues Statement on CFPB Complaint
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!