U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saks to start Black Friday sales early: Hudson's Bay CEO
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Announces USPTO Issuance of SYN-010-Related Patent
- Putin says oil from ISIS is being shipped to Turkey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!