U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH to Open in Tampa, Florida
- DOJ Probing Possible Collusion of Airlines on High Airfare - AP
- Adma Biologics (ADMA) Receives USPTO Notice of Allowance for Immunodeficiency Testing Methods
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!