U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- BP plc (BP) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Affirms Entering $2M Settlement with U.S. SEC
- General Motors (GM): 'Old GM' Has Only $24.7M for Claims of $31.9B - Bloomberg
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Comments on Prelim. Commerce Dept. Antidumping Tariff Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!