U.S. to settle with HSBC (HBC) for $1.9B - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
U.S. to settle with HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) for $1.9 billion, the WSJ says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hudson’s Bay Company Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit, Fujitsu Network Communications Enter Settlement, Licensing Agreement
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Reports Denial of IPR Filed by Arm, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!