Time Warner Cable (TWC) Threatens to Bump CBS (CBS) from Channel 2 Spot
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) threatened to drop CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) from the channel 2 spot. A spokesperson said the no. 2 spot was only guaranteed if CBS gave up retrans fees. Today's comments come as the two sides engage in negotiations that are increasingly heated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner Cable’s Chairman and CEO Rob Marcus to Participate in the UBS Global Media & Communications Conference
- 'No specific' Threat to Homeland; Public Should Proceed with Holiday Plans - Obama
- Putin says oil from ISIS is being shipped to Turkey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!