Time Warner Cable (TWC) Threatens to Bump CBS (CBS) from Channel 2 Spot
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) threatened to drop CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) from the channel 2 spot. A spokesperson said the no. 2 spot was only guaranteed if CBS gave up retrans fees. Today's comments come as the two sides engage in negotiations that are increasingly heated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- President Obama will meet with Dallas nurse Nina Pham, White House said
- CDC Expands Notification Following Recent Flight by Second U.S. Ebola Patient (CMRX) (TKMR) (VSR)