Time Warner Cable (TWC) Threatens to Bump CBS (CBS) from Channel 2 Spot
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) threatened to drop CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) from the channel 2 spot. A spokesperson said the no. 2 spot was only guaranteed if CBS gave up retrans fees. Today's comments come as the two sides engage in negotiations that are increasingly heated.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TWC Enterprises Limited Announces Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Time Warner Cable Will Air Final 6 Dodger Games on Broadcast Station KDOC
- Bank of England's Carney Hints at Spring 2015 Rate Increase (FXB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!