Time Warner Cable (TWC) Threatens to Bump CBS (CBS) from Channel 2 Spot
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) threatened to drop CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) from the channel 2 spot. A spokesperson said the no. 2 spot was only guaranteed if CBS gave up retrans fees. Today's comments come as the two sides engage in negotiations that are increasingly heated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Downgrades Time Warner Cable (TWC) to Neutral
- Police Say Sydney Hostage Crisis is Over - SMH
- Stocks Extend Losses with S&P Down 1.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!