Time Warner Cable (TWC) Threatens to Bump CBS (CBS) from Channel 2 Spot
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) threatened to drop CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) from the channel 2 spot. A spokesperson said the no. 2 spot was only guaranteed if CBS gave up retrans fees. Today's comments come as the two sides engage in negotiations that are increasingly heated.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Time Warner Cable (TWC) to Outperform
- Halcon Resources (HK) Stock Gains After Conference Presentation
- Biotech Stocks Pressured, Again (IBB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!