Teva (TEVA), Par Pharma (PRX) said to lose bid to sell the generic form of Glaxo's (GSK) Lovaza
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Teva Pharmaceutical (Nasdaq: TEVA), Par Pharma (NYSE: PRX) said to lose bid to sell the generic form of Glaxo's (NYSE: GSK) Lovaza.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- Orexigen (OREX) Announces Resubmission of Contrave NDA to U.S. FDA
- New England Journal of Medicine releases study showing GSK's FluLaval Quadrivalent vaccine effective in preventing seasonal flu in children
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!