Spain's Finance Minister Says Troubled Banks Have Value If Cleaned Up
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
The Spanish Finance Minister is making some headlines Monday morning:
- troubled Spanish banks have value if they are cleaned up
- the country won't be able out because its competitive
- "bad bank" funds will be the second source of founds for the sector
- the bad bank wasn't an option before because Spain had no funds
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PIMCO Total Return Outflow at $3B in June
- China central bank chief says to keep economy healthy
- STMicro (STM) signs $500 million supply deal with China's Huawei
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!