Spain's Finance Minister Says Troubled Banks Have Value If Cleaned Up
- Wall Street trims gains after Yellen remarks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (VSLR) (STKL) (CAL) Higher; (HERO) (UNXL) (TEX) Lower
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
The Spanish Finance Minister is making some headlines Monday morning:
- troubled Spanish banks have value if they are cleaned up
- the country won't be able out because its competitive
- "bad bank" funds will be the second source of founds for the sector
- the bad bank wasn't an option before because Spain had no funds
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump, Sanders explore staging unusual presidential debate
- Michigan governor issues state of energy emergency ahead of holiday weekend
- Zillow Mortgages Reports 8 bps W/W Increase in 30-Year Fixed Rate to 3.48%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!