Spain's Finance Minister Says Troubled Banks Have Value If Cleaned Up
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
The Spanish Finance Minister is making some headlines Monday morning:
- troubled Spanish banks have value if they are cleaned up
- the country won't be able out because its competitive
- "bad bank" funds will be the second source of founds for the sector
- the bad bank wasn't an option before because Spain had no funds
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ted Cruz expected to support Donald Trump - Fox News
- Mylan shares languish at low valuation as EpiPen hearing nears
- SpaceX blast investigation suggests breach in oxygen tank's helium system
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!