Spain's Finance Minister Says Troubled Banks Have Value If Cleaned Up
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
The Spanish Finance Minister is making some headlines Monday morning:
- troubled Spanish banks have value if they are cleaned up
- the country won't be able out because its competitive
- "bad bank" funds will be the second source of founds for the sector
- the bad bank wasn't an option before because Spain had no funds
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Russia Test Fires Intercontinental Ballistic Missile - Interfax
- NHTSA Asks GM (GM) for Records on Ignition-Switch Defect
- Russian Activity in Crimea Called 'Aggression' by Ukraine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!