Spain's Finance Minister Says Troubled Banks Have Value If Cleaned Up
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- UPDATE: Fed Expects Inflation to Rise Gradually Toward 2%; Can be Paient in Raising Rates - Minutes
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
The Spanish Finance Minister is making some headlines Monday morning:
- troubled Spanish banks have value if they are cleaned up
- the country won't be able out because its competitive
- "bad bank" funds will be the second source of founds for the sector
- the bad bank wasn't an option before because Spain had no funds
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- Facebook (FB) Poised to Open Lower by Less Than 1% Following Outage
- UPDATE: Uber Raises $1.6B via Convertible Note Placement with Goldman Clients; May Raise Another $600M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!