Spain's Finance Minister Says Troubled Banks Have Value If Cleaned Up
- Wall Street moves higher after Brexit-induced selloff
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised up, Brexit risk to outlook
- McKesson (MCK) Enters Merger Agreement with Change Healthcare
The Spanish Finance Minister is making some headlines Monday morning:
- troubled Spanish banks have value if they are cleaned up
- the country won't be able out because its competitive
- "bad bank" funds will be the second source of founds for the sector
- the bad bank wasn't an option before because Spain had no funds
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.K. Labour Party Leader Corbyn Loses Vote of No Confidence
- G7 financial chiefs to hold teleconference soon: Japan MOF official
- IMF's Lagarde urges smooth transition for UK, EU authorities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!