Spain's Finance Minister Says Troubled Banks Have Value If Cleaned Up
- Wall St. slips as Disney weighs; holiday sales in focus
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/27: (EFUT) (KBIO) (VLTC) Higher; (FRO) (DIS) Lower (more...)
The Spanish Finance Minister is making some headlines Monday morning:
- troubled Spanish banks have value if they are cleaned up
- the country won't be able out because its competitive
- "bad bank" funds will be the second source of founds for the sector
- the bad bank wasn't an option before because Spain had no funds
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Resources Board Orders Volkswagen, Audi & Porsche to Draft Recall Plan For 3.0 Liter Vehicles
- Must Establish Full Facts on Downed Russian Jet - Bloomberg Citing UK Spokesman
- State Dept Issues Worldwide Terror Travel Alert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!