Spain's Finance Minister Says Troubled Banks Have Value If Cleaned Up
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (PMFG) (CYTR) (CYN) Higher; (SBGL) (CLNE) (WPCS) Lower
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Twitter (TWTR) M&A Rumors 'Not Worth Fighting', Stifel Upgrades to Hold
The Spanish Finance Minister is making some headlines Monday morning:
- troubled Spanish banks have value if they are cleaned up
- the country won't be able out because its competitive
- "bad bank" funds will be the second source of founds for the sector
- the bad bank wasn't an option before because Spain had no funds
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former HP CEO Carly Fiorina to Run for President
- Active shooter situation in Sacramento - KCRA
- Freddie Gray Death Ruled a 'Homicide'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!