Spain's 10-year bond yield rises to a euro-era record 6.783% -Bloomberg
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (SGNL) (AST) (AMRS) Higher; (ETRM) (PIRS) (APOL) Lower
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
Bloomberg reporting Spain's 10-year bond yield rises to a euro-era record 6.783%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Resumes Trading; Shares Now Up ~25%
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Files 8-K on Amendments with First- and Second-Lien Lenders
- RCS Capital (RCAP) trading paused for volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!