Samsung said it will drop lawsuits against Apple (AAPL) in Europe
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Samsung said it will drop lawsuits against Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) in Europe.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL): Wells Fargo Thinks Upside Is In The Stock
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!