Samsung said it will drop lawsuits against Apple (AAPL) in Europe
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Samsung said it will drop lawsuits against Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) in Europe.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple employee died of self-inflicted gunshot wound: police
- PayPal (PYPL) Discloses Receipt of FTC Civil Investigative Demand Over Venmo Service
- ArcelorMittal (MT), United Steelworkers Enter Tentative Agreement on New Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!