Salazar says Statoil (STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
Salazar says Statoil (NYSE: STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades Statoil ASA (STO) to Underperform
- Yum! Brands' (YUM) Pizza Hut Debuts New Hershey's Toasted S'mores Cookie
- Statoil ASA: Commencement of subscription period for the Dividend Issue for the fourth quarter 2015 under the Scrip Dividend Programme - FOR SHAREHOLDERS OUTSIDE NORWAY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!