Salazar says Statoil (STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/11: (LJPC) (BYD) (FCEL) Higher; (FTEK) (RTK) (MYGN) Lower (more...)
- FINRA Says Bitcoin is 'More than a Bit Risky'
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
Salazar says Statoil (NYSE: STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Review of financial reporting for Statoil's 2012 annual report completed
- Caterpillar (CAT): no effect on ops seen in Russia right now - Bloomberg
- House votes 385-23 to pass $1 billion Ukraine loan guarantee
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!