Salazar says Statoil (STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Salazar says Statoil (NYSE: STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Statoil ASA: Statoil's share saving plan allocates shares
- U.S. House takes first step toward Obamacare repeal
- Global growth outlook shaky on trade protectionism fears: Reuters poll