Salazar says Statoil (STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
Salazar says Statoil (NYSE: STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Statoil ASA (STO) to Buy
- Dept. of Defense not ready to present military options for ISIS to Obama
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!