Salazar says Statoil (STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Salazar says Statoil (NYSE: STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Statoil: Notifiable trading
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- U.S. flights to Israel halted by FAA (DAL) (UAL) (AAL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!