Salazar says Statoil (STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Salazar says Statoil (NYSE: STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Starts Statoil ASA (STO) at Underweight
- Swedbank Upgrades Statoil ASA (STO) to Buy
- U.S. corporate bond sales at $1.48T, set new annual record - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!