Salazar says Statoil (STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
Salazar says Statoil (NYSE: STO) placed highest bid in Central Gulf action.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Statoil: Realising value to further strengthen NCS portfolio
- Bank of England's Carney Hints at Spring 2015 Rate Increase (FXB)
- President Obama to Address Nation on ISIS 9PM Wednesday
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!