SEC Files Suit Against Peter Siris, Guerrilla Capital Related to Chinese Reverse Mergers
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
According to some headlines from Bloomberg, the SEC has filed a suit against Peter Siris and Guerrilla Capital Management related to "wide-ranging misconduct" of Chinese reverse mergers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Adept Technology (ADEP) Sees Upside
- Gogo (GOGO) Said Ripplewood Distributed all 27.6M Shares to Holders; 3 Ripplewood Directors Resign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!