SAC says it, Cohen 'confident' they have acted appropriately
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
SAC says it, Cohen "confident" they have acted appropriately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Sell everything,' DoubleLine's Gundlach says
- ValueAct Capital Sells 18M Microsoft (MSFT) Shares
- U.S. biotech stocks win back investors in big July run
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!