SAC says it, Cohen 'confident' they have acted appropriately
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
SAC says it, Cohen "confident" they have acted appropriately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Betting on the U.S. election via the 'Trump ETF'
- Carl Icahn Lowers Stake in Transocean (RIG) to 1.5%
- New Jersey train rams into station, kills bystander, injures 114 others
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!