S&P expecting no effect from ESM delay unless its protracted -Bloomberg
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Display Rework Might Cause Supply Issues for Apple's (AAPL) Upcoming iPhone 6 Launch
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.3%
- Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations; Comps Rose 7%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting the S&P has said it sees no effect from ESM delay unless its protracted
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Doctor, Nurse Treated with ZMapp Show Marked Improvement - Bloomberg Citing WHO
- UPDATE: Mallinckrodt (MNK) Set to Join the S&P 500; Rowan (RDC) to Join S&P MidCap 400; GulfMark Offshore (GLF) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- UPDATE: Ukrainian Fighters Down Plane in Easter Part of Country - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!