S&P expecting no effect from ESM delay unless its protracted -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Bloomberg reporting the S&P has said it sees no effect from ESM delay unless its protracted
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spain Upgraded to 'BBB+' by S&P; Outlook Stable (FXE)
- Gunman in Oregon college massacre committed suicide
- Drone targets Islamic State position near Syria's Raqqa: Observatory
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!