S&P expecting no effect from ESM delay unless its protracted -Bloomberg
- Wall St. higher as financial, consumer stocks rise
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/2: (OPWR) GNW) (SRPT) Higher; (BIND) (PRGN) (GLBS) Lower
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks, Treasury yields gain on investor optimism, factory data
Bloomberg reporting the S&P has said it sees no effect from ESM delay unless its protracted
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McGraw Hill Financial (MHFI) Rebrands as S&P Global Inc. (SPGI)
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS) to Underweight
- Apple employee died of self-inflicted gunshot wound: police
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!