Reid Says Has No GOP Votes to Pass His Internet Poker Bill
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- TransUnion Files $100M IPO
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D) says he has no GOP votes to pass his Internet Poker Bill
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Germanwings Co-Pilot Was Being Treated for Depression - WSJ
- Prosecutors find torn-up sick note of co-pilot for day of crash - Blooomberg
- Sen. Harry Reid endorses NY Sen. Chuck Schumer as next democratic leader - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!