Reid Says Has No GOP Votes to Pass His Internet Poker Bill
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D) says he has no GOP votes to pass his Internet Poker Bill
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama said health care signups reached 8 million
- U.S. deficit will be $492 Billion this year, according to CBO.
- UPDATE: Herbalife Ltd. (HLF) Facing Criminal Probe - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!