Pre-open market-options summary
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 3.00 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 up 0.00%, Hang Seng up 1.44%, DAX up 0.27 %. WTI Crude oil is recently at $41.70, natural gas down 0.39%, gold at $1368 an ounce, copper up 0.14%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Options with increasing volume: IAC DLPH LFC SNA EBAY DNKN SAP AAP BK MAT HIMX STLD
- GoPro (GPRO) calls active on open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!