Pepsi's (PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan Said to Leave Co. - DJN
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Starbucks (SBUX) an Ultimate $100B Market Cap Stock, Piper Jaffray Says; PT Raised to $100
- Enbridge (ENB) to Acquire 80% Interest in Two U.S. Wind Farms from E.ON for $650M
PepsiCo. (NYSE: PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan said to be leaving the company, according to Dow Jones headlines. Sources were cited on the headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Ferguson shooting grand jury reaches decision - Bloomberg citing Law Firm
- Lightbridge (LTBR) Terminates CFO/COO Without Cause, Discontinues Office
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!