Pepsi's (PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan Said to Leave Co. - DJN
- Wall St. tumbles as investors run to safety
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Dollar, global stocks trampled in stampede to safety
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Within Expected Range
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/11: (NTWK) (EXPE) (TRIP) (CSCO) Higher; (FLO) (LPSN) (INCY) Lower (more...)
PepsiCo. (NYSE: PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan said to be leaving the company, according to Dow Jones headlines. Sources were cited on the headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pepsi (PEP) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Boosts Dividend
- Republicans Christie, Fiorina dropping White House bids
- Doritos Brand Awards $1 Million Grand Prize And Exclusive Opportunity With Warner Bros. Pictures, DC Entertainment And Director Zack Snyder To Dog-Gone Super Bowl Advertising Contest Winner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!