OPEC to keep quota of 30M barrels per day, Algeria says
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
OPEC to keep quota of 30 million barrels per day, Algeria says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
- Nelson Mandela has died, according to South Africa president Zuma
- Gold, Gold Miners Taken to Cleaners Ahead of Key Economic Data (NEM) (AUY) (GG) (
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!