NYSE Arca to Temporarily Widen Price Collars for Core Open Auction and Trading Halt Auction to 10%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016, NYSE Arca will temporarily widen the price collars for its Core Open Auction and Trading Halt Auction to 10% for all securities. The price collars for the Closing Auction remain unchanged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
- Trump picks FCC member Pai to lead agency: Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!