MetLife (MET) to pay $500M in multi-state settlement, California says
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
MetLife (NYSE: MET) to pay $500 million in multi-state settlement, California says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UDR (UDR) Updates on Transactions; Forms JV with MetLife (MET) in San Francisco
- Nelson Mandela has died, according to South Africa president Zuma
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!