MetLife (MET) to pay $500M in multi-state settlement, California says
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
MetLife (NYSE: MET) to pay $500 million in multi-state settlement, California says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: U.S. Poised to Designate MetLife (MET) as Systemically Important
- UPDATE: EU May Revise Google (GOOG) Antitrust Settlement - DJN
- FCC Approves Frontier Communications' (FTR) Acquisition of AT&T's (T) Connecticut Wireline Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!