MetLife (MET) to pay $500M in multi-state settlement, California says
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/24: (ONVO) (UA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (QCOM) Lower (more...)
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.69
- General Motors (GM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
MetLife (NYSE: MET) to pay $500 million in multi-state settlement, California says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: U.S. Poised to Designate MetLife (MET) as Systemically Important
- Obamacare Aid for Plan Buyers on U.S. Exchanges Barred by Court
- IMF says Fed could keep rate low past mid-2015 if outlook holds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!