MetLife (MET) to pay $500M in multi-state settlement, California says
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
MetLife (NYSE: MET) to pay $500 million in multi-state settlement, California says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MetLife (MET) Bullish Stance Reiterated at BofA/Merrill Lynch Amid 'Strong Beat'
- UPDATE: UBS AG (UBS) Can't Arbitrate with Nasdaq (NDAQ) over Facebook (FB) IPO - Court
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) May Pay $40M to Settle Backdating Allegations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!