MetLife (MET) to pay $500M in multi-state settlement, California says
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
MetLife (NYSE: MET) to pay $500 million in multi-state settlement, California says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. SEC Charges Two Bitcoin Mining Companies Over Alleged Ponzi Scheme
- ARRIS Group (ARRS) Says Investigation of Proposed Acquisition of Pace Under HSR Act Closed by DOJ
- WiLAN (WILN) Unit Enters Patent, Licensing Agreement with Crane (CR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!