MetLife (MET) to pay $500M in multi-state settlement, California says
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
MetLife (NYSE: MET) to pay $500 million in multi-state settlement, California says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Packaging Corp. of America (PKG), Containerboard Manufacturers to Settle Class Action Suit
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Active on Reports State Ban on Zohydro Struck Down
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Reports Implementation of Order Preventing Ban of Zohydro ER in Mass.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!