MetLife (MET) to pay $500M in multi-state settlement, California says
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
MetLife (NYSE: MET) to pay $500 million in multi-state settlement, California says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC requires advisers to provide more information about business
- Mylan (MYL) Affirms Favorable USPTO Ruling to Invalidate Two Teva Patents Covering Copaxone
- Kaplan says case 'strengthening' for Fed rate hike: CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!