Merkel says Germany ready to back use of euro-area instruments
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boosts - BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
Merkel says Germany ready to back use of euro-area instruments.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S. Korea Refuses to Recognize Bitcoin as Currency - Reports
- Nelson Mandela has died, according to South Africa president Zuma
- Google Finance Appears to Be Down (GOOG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!