Merkel Said She Wants Greece to Remain in Euro
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Headlines from Merkel, Samaras press conference:
- Merkel says 'I want Greece to remain a part of the Euro Zone'
- Merkel says Euro Crisis has worn down trust in region
- Merkel expects Greece to stick to commitments
- Merkel says will await trokia report on Greece
- Merkel says Germany will help Greece where it's asked for help
- Merkel says no single action will resolve crisis
- Merkel says won't make premature judgement on Greece progress
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ariad Pharma (ARIA) Plans to Bring Cancer Drug Iclusig Back to Market by mid-January
- Dow closes at record 16,171.12
- Trimble Navigation (TRMB) Active Into Friday Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!