Markets Slip as Obama Offers No Fresh Ideas on 'Cliff'
- Wall Street open lower on weak China factory data
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/01: (TRVN) (KTOS) (ALKS) Higher; (ADEP) (DLTR) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
The S&P 500 is down 1 percent, Dow Jones is off 1.2 percent, and Nasdaq is down 0.8 percent as Obama presents the same fiscal cliff plan to Congressional leaders as last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- July Construction Spending 0.7% vs 0.6% Expected
- U of M Sentiment 91.9 vs 93 Expected
- China stocks slide as crackdown on speculators spreads, lose 11 percent in August
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!