Markets Slip as Obama Offers No Fresh Ideas on 'Cliff'
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
The S&P 500 is down 1 percent, Dow Jones is off 1.2 percent, and Nasdaq is down 0.8 percent as Obama presents the same fiscal cliff plan to Congressional leaders as last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- U.S. factory orders rise solidly; inventories pick up
- U.S. rule would shield failed banks from hedge funds in future crisis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!