Markets Slip as Obama Offers No Fresh Ideas on 'Cliff'
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (PDII) (LAKE) (LOPE) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
The S&P 500 is down 1 percent, Dow Jones is off 1.2 percent, and Nasdaq is down 0.8 percent as Obama presents the same fiscal cliff plan to Congressional leaders as last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Ends Third Round of QE as Planned; Sees 'Solid Job Gains' with Lower Unemployment
- IRS Says Taxpayers Can Contribute up to $18,000 to 401(k) Plans in 2015
- Oct. Consumer Confidence Index 94.5 vs 87 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!