Markets Slip as Obama Offers No Fresh Ideas on 'Cliff'
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
The S&P 500 is down 1 percent, Dow Jones is off 1.2 percent, and Nasdaq is down 0.8 percent as Obama presents the same fiscal cliff plan to Congressional leaders as last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consumer Confidence Index (May) 92.6 vs 96.1 Expected
- Pre-open market-options summary
- Combative Trump says he raised $5.6 million for vets, bashes media
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!