Markets Slip as Obama Offers No Fresh Ideas on 'Cliff'
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
The S&P 500 is down 1 percent, Dow Jones is off 1.2 percent, and Nasdaq is down 0.8 percent as Obama presents the same fiscal cliff plan to Congressional leaders as last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Beige Book Says Job Market Tight; Outlooks Mostly Positive
- U.S. single-family house building jumps in September, building permits up also
- CPI (Sep. MoM) 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Ex-Food & Energy 0.1% vs 0.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!