Markets Slip as Obama Offers No Fresh Ideas on 'Cliff'
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
The S&P 500 is down 1 percent, Dow Jones is off 1.2 percent, and Nasdaq is down 0.8 percent as Obama presents the same fiscal cliff plan to Congressional leaders as last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dec. Durable Goods Orders -3.4% vs 0.3% Expected
- ECB Said to Propose QE of EUR 50B/Month Through 2016 (FXE) (UUP)
- Existing U.S. Home Sales Rose to 5.04M in Dec., Missing Estimates as Prices Continue to Climb (XHB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!