Markets Slip as Obama Offers No Fresh Ideas on 'Cliff'
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Reports Q4 EPS of $2,529; Comments on 'Next 50 Years'
- Cardinal Health (CAH) to Acquire J&J's (JNJ) Cordis Unit in Net $1.6B Deal
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire Endo's AMS Urology Portfolio in $1.65B Deal
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Continues Tailspin After '60 Minutes' Says Company Sold Illegal Flooring
The S&P 500 is down 1 percent, Dow Jones is off 1.2 percent, and Nasdaq is down 0.8 percent as Obama presents the same fiscal cliff plan to Congressional leaders as last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Jan. New Home Sales 481K vs 470K Expected
- NFL's Adrian Peterson wins reversal of suspension by league - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!