Markets Slip as Obama Offers No Fresh Ideas on 'Cliff'
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- GoPro (GPRO) Founders Released Early from 5.82M Post-IPO Lock-Up Restriction
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
The S&P 500 is down 1 percent, Dow Jones is off 1.2 percent, and Nasdaq is down 0.8 percent as Obama presents the same fiscal cliff plan to Congressional leaders as last week.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: September Chicago Purchasing Manager 60.5 vs 62 Expected
- August Personal Income 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Spending 0.5% vs 0.4%
- California Bans Single-Use Plastic Grocery Bags
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!