Markets Slip as Obama Offers No Fresh Ideas on 'Cliff'
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
- Investor Group to Acquire Cleco Corp. (CNL) in $4.7B Deal
- eBay (EBAY) Announces Resignation of Director Marc Andreessen
The S&P 500 is down 1 percent, Dow Jones is off 1.2 percent, and Nasdaq is down 0.8 percent as Obama presents the same fiscal cliff plan to Congressional leaders as last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yellen Said to Voice Confidence in Expansion Amid Foreign Risks
- Nasdaq Poised to Turn Green in Final Minutes
- S&P 500 erases gains for 2014 (SPY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!