Lowe's (LOW) says 15% of Rona holders support its C$14.50/share offer
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) says 15 percent of Rona holders support its C$14.50/share offer.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Starts Lowe's (LOW) at Outperform; 'Momentum to Accelerate'
- U.S. corporate bond sales at $1.48T, set new annual record - Bloomberg
- Lowe's Names Innovation Partner of the Year: Olympic Paint and Stain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!