Latest Fox News Poll Shows Tighter Race Between Clinton and Trump
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
A new Fox News poll shows a tighter Presidential race: Clinton 44%, Trump 41% among likely voters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GE Power sees little sales impact if U.S. quits climate deals
- Macau Nov. Gross Gaming Revenue Rises 14.4% (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Wall Street steps into Skechers after CEO buys shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Politics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!