Latest Fox News Poll Shows Tighter Race Between Clinton and Trump
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
A new Fox News poll shows a tighter Presidential race: Clinton 44%, Trump 41% among likely voters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump admin targets violent Islamist groups as foreign policy priority
- Maverick Capital eyes rebound on bets Trump may roil Wall Street
- Mnuchin not in favor of cutting federal ties with Fannie, Freddie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Politics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!