Kodak (EKDKQ), Creditors to Extend Timeline in Patent Auction - Bloomberg
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
Eastman Kodak (OTCBB: EKDKQ) and its creditors have entered an agreement to extend the timeline on Kodak's patent auction, according to Bloomberg headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Net Neutrality Has Chance to be Overturned - Analyst (NFLX) - Corrected
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Active Amid da Vinci Recall
- BoE Maintains Key Rate at 0.5%, Asset Purchases at GBP375B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!