Knight Capital (KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit; OTC, other onits not affected
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit. OTC and trading in other units not affected.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Uber Raises $1.6B via Convertible Note Placement with Goldman Clients; May Raise Another $600M
- UPDATE: KCG Holdings (KCG) in Talks to Sell FX Platform Hotspot to BATS - Reuters
- NY Gov. Cuomo unveils $141.6B budget with tax breaks, rail funding - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!