Knight Capital (KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit; OTC, other onits not affected
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit. OTC and trading in other units not affected.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ukrainian Fighters Down Plane in Easter Part of Country - Reuters
- Voya (VOYA) Hires Barclays for $500M Sale of Term-Life Assets - Bloomberg
- St. Louis Police Fatally Shoot Man Who Brandished Knife - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!