Knight Capital (KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit; OTC, other onits not affected
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit. OTC and trading in other units not affected.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. drops Pentagon program to train Syrian rebels: NYT
- McCarthy to stay on as House majority leader: Issa
- Clinton vows to take on gun lobby, pledges tighter restrictions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!