Knight Capital (KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit; OTC, other onits not affected
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit. OTC and trading in other units not affected.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie declares he is running for President
- Puerto Rico Adds to Market Worries on Debt Issues
- UPDATE: About 18M Social Security Numbers Possibly Stolen in Recent Breach - WSJ (FEYE) (FTNT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!