Knight Capital (KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit; OTC, other onits not affected
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- American Express Co. (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit. OTC and trading in other units not affected.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NSA Exploited Heartbleed Bug for Years - Bloomberg
- Russia cancels OFZ bond auction for tomorrow
- Biotech Stocks Pressured, Again (IBB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!