Knight Capital (KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit; OTC, other onits not affected
- Wall Street flat as Microsoft rallies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit. OTC and trading in other units not affected.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KCG Holdings (KCG) Swings to Q3 Loss
- Trading Radar for 10/20: Microsoft (MSFT), Verizon (VZ), Walgreens Boots (WBA), AMD (AMD), Travelers (TRV) Report
- Yahoo, ACLU press U.S. to disclose secret surveillance orders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!