Knight Capital (KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit; OTC, other onits not affected
- Futures flat as investors count down to Yellen speech
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
- U.S. second-quarter growth trimmed to 1.1 percent; consumer spending raised
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/26: (PQ) (PSTG) (NVAX) Higher; (ESI) (TLND) (HLF) Lower (more...)
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) says technology issue occurred in market-making unit. OTC and trading in other units not affected.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elijah Cummings Says Mylan's (MYL) Meager Discount Merely 'PR Move'
- Trump says he regrets past remarks that 'caused personal pain'
- Zillow Mortgages Reports 2 bps W/W Drop in 30-Year Fixed Rate to 3.27%