Judge in Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung Case Urges Companies to Narrow Lawsuit - Bloomberg
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
The judge in the Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung case is urging the companies to narrow the lawsuit, according to Bloomberg headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDC Sees Apple (AAPL) Catching Up to Fitbit (FIT) in Wearables During Q2
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Receipt of U.S. Patent Related to PENNSAID
- Shooter of TV anchors tweets video of shooting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!