Judge in Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung Case Urges Companies to Narrow Lawsuit - Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
The judge in the Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung case is urging the companies to narrow the lawsuit, according to Bloomberg headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Price Target Lifted to $160 at Morgan Stanley
- Apple (AAPL) Bear Warns Investors About 'iNsanity'
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 3/2: (PTN) (TSLA) (SD) (AAPL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!