Judge in Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung Case Urges Companies to Narrow Lawsuit - Bloomberg
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
The judge in the Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung case is urging the companies to narrow the lawsuit, according to Bloomberg headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Hires Top Radio Ad Exec as iTunes Radio Looks to Draw More Revenue
- JPMorgan (JPM) Files Patent on Bitcoin-Style System - FT
- Notable Short Interest Changes on NASDAQ: Tesla (TSLA) SolarCity (SCTY) Up; Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB) Down (more..)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!