Judge in Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung Case Urges Companies to Narrow Lawsuit - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The judge in the Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung case is urging the companies to narrow the lawsuit, according to Bloomberg headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Prevails in $1B iTunes Trial Over Digital Music
- Tesla (TSLA) Deemed Most 'Culturally Vibrant' Company of 2014 (AAPL) (F)
- Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Reports Resolution of U.S. Nutraceuticals Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!