Judge in Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung Case Urges Companies to Narrow Lawsuit - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
The judge in the Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung case is urging the companies to narrow the lawsuit, according to Bloomberg headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) looks to expand Apple Pay to Canada - DJ
- Macerich (MAC), Orange Capital Send Letter to Macerich (MAC); Will Pursue Litigation on Attempt to Block Nominees
- Disney (DIS) Releases Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!