Judge in Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung Case Urges Companies to Narrow Lawsuit - Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
The judge in the Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung case is urging the companies to narrow the lawsuit, according to Bloomberg headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Sued by Consumer Over Identity Theft, Health Care Fraud, and More
- On Track Innovations (OTIV) Confirms Patent Win Against T-Mobile
- SEC unanimously approves plan for all HFT firms to join FINRA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!