JPMorgan (JPM) said to cut about 20 London-based investment banking jobs - Reuters
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) said to cut about 20 investment banking jobs, according to Reuters. The cuts will come to a group of bankers in its London office.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan tops investment bank table again, top five all U.S. banks
- SpaceX blast investigation suggests breach in oxygen tank's helium system
- Encana Completes US$1 Billion Offering of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!