JPMorgan (JPM) said to cut about 20 London-based investment banking jobs - Reuters
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) said to cut about 20 investment banking jobs, according to Reuters. The cuts will come to a group of bankers in its London office.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top banks' fourth-quarter commodities revenue jumps 20-25 percent: report
- Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman's 2016 pay up 7 pct to $22.5 million
- Trump admin targets violent Islamist groups as foreign policy priority
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!