JPMorgan (JPM) said to cut about 20 London-based investment banking jobs - Reuters
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) said to cut about 20 investment banking jobs, according to Reuters. The cuts will come to a group of bankers in its London office.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Huma Abedin to separate from Anthony Weiner
- Exclusive: Wanda Commercial to re-list via Shanghai IPO or backdoor listing - chairman
- 'Blazing Saddles' Actor Gene Wilder passed away at age 83
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!