JPMorgan (JPM) said to cut about 20 London-based investment banking jobs - Reuters
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) said to cut about 20 investment banking jobs, according to Reuters. The cuts will come to a group of bankers in its London office.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ’Tis the Season to Gift Yourself: Americans Find Joy in Gifting Themselves Around the Holidays
- Hostage situation reported in French town of Roubaix near Belgian border, reports of gunshot victims - Reuters
- Air Resources Board Orders Volkswagen, Audi & Porsche to Draft Recall Plan For 3.0 Liter Vehicles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!