JPMorgan (JPM) said to cut about 20 London-based investment banking jobs - Reuters
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) said to cut about 20 investment banking jobs, according to Reuters. The cuts will come to a group of bankers in its London office.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- JPMorgan Chase Announces 2014 Dodd-Frank Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- Macomb Community College and JPMorgan Chase Launch $2.7 Million Innovation Fund to Support Detroit-Area Entrepreneurs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!