J&J (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2B
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: New Jersey Commission Passes Motion to Block Tesla's (TSLA) Direct-Car Sales
- General Motors (GM) Plans $500 Discount for Customers with Bad-Ignition Cars
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Gains on Trimesta Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!