J&J (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2B
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- It's Time to Act on Obesity: Ethicon Expands Commitment To Help Reverse The Devastating Impact Of Metabolic Diseases
- Dot Hill Systems (HILL) Sues Crossroads Systems (CRDS) Over Patent Infringement
- Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) Announces Appeals Court Approval of Class Action Dismissal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!