J&J (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2B
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- China May Implement RMB100 Billion Fund for Electric-Car Chargers (TSLA) (KNDI)
- Dept. of Defense not ready to present military options for ISIS to Obama
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!