J&J (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2B
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WI-LAN (WILN) Files Appeal in '802 Patent Suit with Apple (AAPL)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA), Pfizer (PFE) Settle Over Generic Celebrex
- Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK) Files for Bankruptcy Protection - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!