J&J (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2B
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. regulator suggests 'universal' proxies for corporate elections
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces External Review Following Arrest of Former Employee
- Latest Fox News Poll Shows Tighter Race Between Clinton and Trump
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!