J&J (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2B
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) said to offer hip case accord which may exceed $2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former trader Hayes found guilty in world's first Libor trial
- Marvell (MRVL) infringed Carnegie Mellon patents - Bloomberg, citing appeals court decision
- AAC Holdings (AAC) Comments on Reports; Believes Indictment 'Unfounded'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!