Harry Reid to hold news conference at 1PM ET
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to hold news conference at 1PM ET on the fiscal cliff.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cadiz (CDZI) Comments on Media Reports Following BLM Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) said to weigh stock sale of up to $8.3 billion - Bloomberg
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Loses First Round of Patent Fight with Samsung, Qualcomm (QCOM) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!