Harry Reid to hold news conference at 1PM ET
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to hold news conference at 1PM ET on the fiscal cliff.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Traders Eye Evertec (EVTC) as Shares Hover Around 52-Week Low Levels
- Verastem (VSTM) Comments on WCLC Presentation; Believes Study Met Goals
- SolarCity (SCTY) Sees Cautious Trading Amid Today's Upgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!