Greek Fin. Min. Stournaras Speaks in Brussels: Sees No New Decisions Before Sept.
Some highlights from comments made by Greece's Finance Minister Yiannis Stournaras in Brussels:
- Greece needs about €3 billion in additional savings for this year
- the Troika will return to Greece on July 24th
- Greece is very unlikely to get a program extension "at this point"
- there will be no new decisions on Greece before September
- officials are concerned with ensuring an interim credit line for the summer
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Files Patent on Bitcoin-Style System - FT
- Apple (AAPL), IBM (IBM), CBS (CBS) Among Top 24 Stocks for 2014 - Deutsche Bank
- Volcker rule approved by all five U.S. regulators
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!