Google (GOOG) to Start Online Store for Tablets This Year - WSJ
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) is said to be starting an online store for tablets this year, according to WSJ headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mozilla Highlights Next-Gen Search Interface for Firefox (YHOO) (GOOG) (MSFT)
- Stocks Fade Early Gains, NASDAQ Near Flat Line
- Twitter (TWTR) Will Collect Mobile App Data from You, Unless You Do This...
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!