Google (GOOG) to Start Online Store for Tablets This Year - WSJ
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) is said to be starting an online store for tablets this year, according to WSJ headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Announces New Settings on YouTube App to Restrict Content
- Bill Gross Predicts Rate Hike in September as Fed Seen 'Wising Up'
- Uber raised close to $1B in latest funding round - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!