Google (GOOG) to Start Online Store for Tablets This Year - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) is said to be starting an online store for tablets this year, according to WSJ headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Debuts New EMM Solution, Android for Work
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Avoids Billions in US Taxes - Bloomberg
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 2/26: (AAPL) (OCN) (MELI) (TJX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!