Google (GOOG) to Start Online Store for Tablets This Year - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) is said to be starting an online store for tablets this year, according to WSJ headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) AdWords Announces New Media Partnerships, Ad Offerings
- SEC Charges Two Stock Promoters With Conducting Market Manipulation Schemes
- NY Dept. of Financial Services Superintendent Lawsky to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!