Google (GOOG) to Start Online Store for Tablets This Year - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) is said to be starting an online store for tablets this year, according to WSJ headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google+ (GOOG) Cheif Vic Gundotra Leaving Company - Reports
- Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG) Vie for Mobile Game Exclusivity
- SunPower (SPWR), Google (GOOG) Enter $250M Solar Lease Financing Arrangement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!