Google (GOOG) to Start Online Store for Tablets This Year - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) is said to be starting an online store for tablets this year, according to WSJ headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Nomura Post Q1
- Evercore Partners Reiterates Bullish Thesis on Google (GOOG) Post Q1
- Emerging Market Stocks Decline (EEM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!