German Manufacturing Orders Up 0.6% from April; Forecast at 0.0%
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Neiman Marcus Group Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
German manufacturing orders rise 0.6% in May, from April. The Street was looking for a flat result.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Puerto Rico PFC Doesn't Make Full August 1 Debt Payment
- NFL upholds Brady's four-game suspension for role in 'Deflategate'
- Bill Gross Predicts Rate Hike in September as Fed Seen 'Wising Up'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!