German Manufacturing Orders Up 0.6% from April; Forecast at 0.0%
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
German manufacturing orders rise 0.6% in May, from April. The Street was looking for a flat result.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- ISIS claims to have beheaded U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!