German Deputy Foreign Minister says Greece won't run out of money til July -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Bloomberg First Word reporting Germany's Deputy Foreign Minister Link has said Greece won't run out of money until July.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Acquires Toothpaste Maker in Myanmar for $100M - DJ
- WHO notes 13,000 Ebola cases reported, just over 4,500 deaths
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!