German Deputy Foreign Minister says Greece won't run out of money til July -Bloomberg
- Wall Street rebounds with banks, energy; to snap 5-day fall
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/12: (ICPT) (NEWS) (MERC) Higher; (LPLA) (SCSS) (SUNE) Lower
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
Bloomberg First Word reporting Germany's Deputy Foreign Minister Link has said Greece won't run out of money until July.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Said Planning to Pay $500M in Debt Coming Due - Bloomberg
- Pandora in talks to sell itself: New York Times
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Bids May Not Be Enough to Get Deal Done - Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!