German Deputy Foreign Minister says Greece won't run out of money til July -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Bloomberg First Word reporting Germany's Deputy Foreign Minister Link has said Greece won't run out of money until July.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Said to Consider Selling Mozambique Assets - Reuters
- Wal-mart (WMT) aid to be eliminating zone managers at store - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Stocks Hit Session Lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!