Fox News poll shows Clinton leading Trump by 4 points in White House race
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
A combination photo shows U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton (L) and Republican U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump (R) in Los Angeles, California on May 5, 2016 and in Eugene, Oregon, U.S. on May 6, 2016 respectively. REUTERS/Lu
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrat Hillary Clinton holds a 4-point lead over Republican Donald Trump in a four-way White House race, according to an opinion poll released by Fox News on Monday.
Clinton had 48 percent support in the poll of likely voters in Tuesday's election against Trump's 44 percent, Fox News said. Clinton had had a 2-point edge in the previous Fox News poll released on Friday.
(Reporting by Susan Heavey; Writing by Mohammad Zargham; Editing by David Alexander)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. House takes first step toward Obamacare repeal
- Trump Meets Today with Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) CEO Roth - Bloomberg
- New York Fed raises fourth quarter 2016, first quarter 2017 U.S. GDP views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Politics, Reuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!