Ford's (F) Shanks Says US Auto Sales Running at Mid-to-High 14M Range in May
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Bloomberg reporting: Ford's (NYSE: F) Bob Shanks has said US auto sales are running at a pace in the mid-to-high 14 million range for the month of May.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) in Limbo as Sentiment Goes Flat
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!