Fiat Q2 trading profit €1.01B vs. $957.8M Expected
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Fiat Q2 trading profit €1.01 billion, analysts were looking for $957.8 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
- Amgen (AMGN) Neupogen gets orphan status for myelosuppression - Bloomberg
- Ex-WaMu CEO Killinger said near OCC settlement in bank failure (JPM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!