Facebook (FB) falls to $19/share, half of IPO price
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) falls to $19 per share, half of IPO price.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instagram Loses Key Exec to Fierce Rival (FB)
- Sears (SHLD) Canada Lays Off 800 Employees - Globe and Mail
- Amgen (AMGN) Neupogen gets orphan status for myelosuppression - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!