Facebook (FB) Replacing 'Who Can Send Me Facebook Messages' Setting
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is replacing the "Who Can Send Me Facebook Messages" setting.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- Icahn Avoids Ice Bucket Challenge, Says He's Working on 'Big Deal'
- Facebook (FB) Debuts Mobile Bandwidth Targeting for Advertisers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!