Facebook (FB) Replacing 'Who Can Send Me Facebook Messages' Setting
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is replacing the "Who Can Send Me Facebook Messages" setting.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- HP (HPQ) Tapped by HHS to Replace Verizon to Host Healthcare Exchange Website - Reports
- Facebook (FB) Short Interest Rises 39%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!