Facebook (FB) Replacing 'Who Can Send Me Facebook Messages' Setting
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is replacing the "Who Can Send Me Facebook Messages" setting.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Debuts New 'News Feed' Layout
- ECB raises FY14 growth forecast to predict 1.2% expansion
- NHTSA Asks GM (GM) for Records on Ignition-Switch Defect
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!