Facebook (FB) Replacing 'Who Can Send Me Facebook Messages' Setting
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is replacing the "Who Can Send Me Facebook Messages" setting.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Plans to Launch New Ad Platform This Week (MSFT) (GOOG)
- Facebook (FB) Announces Expanded Analytics Tools for App Developers
- Scotland's Salmond will stand down as first minster - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!