FTC said set to close Google (GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/07: (DEPO) (PBMD) (PNK) Higher; (ETRM) (AMD) (SHLM) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
FTC said set to close Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singularity Alumni Confront Global Doctor Shortage With Curely
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on El Paso Electric (EE) Ahead of Texas Rate Case Filing
- YouTube (GOOG) Wins Munich Court Sase Over Artists' Fees - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!