FTC said set to close Google (GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
- Taser (TASR), Digital Ally (DGLY) Remain on Watch on Growing 'On-Officer Video' Theme
FTC said set to close Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Launches Call Conversions Tracker for AdWords
- Apple (AAPL) Up Early Following Positive Commentary
- DepoMed (DEPO) Confirms Gralise ANDA Litigation Blocking Generic Entry Until 2024
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!