FTC said set to close Google (GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Plans to Start Manufacturing in China Within 3 to 4 Years - Musk
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
FTC said set to close Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dominos Pizza (DPZ) Integrates Google Wallet into Android App (GOOG)
- Monster Beverage (MNST) May Settle Cunha Case Following Five Years of Litigation
- Catalyst Pharma (CPRX), BioMarin (BMRN) Enter Amended Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!