FTC said set to close Google (GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
FTC said set to close Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Android (GOOG) Continues Grabbing Market Share in Sept., While iOS (AAPL) Makes Notable Gain
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Reports Receipt of U.S. Patent Related to VIMOVO (POZN)
- Spherix (SPEX) Announces Rescheduling of Markman Hearing in VTech, Uniden Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!