FTC said set to close Google (GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Futures up as oil prices rise for fourth day
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
FTC said set to close Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Said to Take Stake in Messaging Service Symphony
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) Granted Four Patents Covering T-Cell Immunotherapy Platform
- AGL Resources (GAS) Unit Enters Settlement with Georgia PSC Over Pipeline Replacement Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!