FTC said set to close Google (GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts Outlook
FTC said set to close Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) antitrust probe with agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Price Target Raised to $670 at UBS
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Reports Markman Order Entered in Case vs Sophos, Court Adopts All of Finjan's Claim Constructions
- Yahoo! U.S. Search Growth Stalls in Feb.; Microsoft Picks Up Slack - Statcounter (MSFT) (YHOO) (GOOG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!