FDA panel votes 3-14 that Abbott (ABT) has not found right Humira dose
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
FDA panel votes 3-14 that Abbott (NYSE: ABT) has not found right Humira dose.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for HbA1c Test
- Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) Reports FDA Approval of Latest Heart Failure Devices, Defibrillators
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA) Commences DCR-MYC Phase 1 Dosing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!