FDA panel votes 3-14 that Abbott (ABT) has not found right Humira dose
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
FDA panel votes 3-14 that Abbott (NYSE: ABT) has not found right Humira dose.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issued Form 483 Following FDA Inspection of Taiwan Facility
- Regeneron Pharma (REGN) EYLEA Approved for Diabetic Macular Edema
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Receives Day 180 List from CHMP for NB32
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!