FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful. The panel also said Humira has benefit in UC after 8 weeks.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Sees Increased Cash Burn
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) is a Buy Ahead of June Panel - Northland Capital Markets
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!