FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful. The panel also said Humira has benefit in UC after 8 weeks.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
- Obamacare Aid for Plan Buyers on U.S. Exchanges Barred by Court
- Keryx Biopharma (KERX) Reports Zerenex Met Primary Endpoint in Phase 3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!