FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/11: (LJPC) (BYD) (FCEL) Higher; (FTEK) (RTK) (MYGN) Lower (more...)
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
- Apple (AAPL) Pressures Labels for More Exclusive Music Deals as iTunes Growth Flattens
- La Jolla Pharma (LJPC) GCS-100 Phase 2 Met Primary, Secondary Endpoints
FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful. The panel also said Humira has benefit in UC after 8 weeks.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Absolute Software Supports Apple's New Streamlined Device Enrollment Program
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Posts Q4 Loss of 42c/Share; Issues Update
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Third Austrialian Patent for ORMD-0901
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!