FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful. The panel also said Humira has benefit in UC after 8 weeks.
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. Jude Medical's (STJ) Updated Labeling for Tendril STS, IsoFlex Optim Receives CE Mark
- Alibaba (BABA) Celebrates First Day of Trading on the NYSE
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Commences INO-3106 Phase 1 in Aerodigestive Cancers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!