FAA Halts Flights into Miami, Ft. Lauderdale on Power Outage (DAL) (AAL)
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FAA says it has halted flights to Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and South Florida due to power outage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donald Trump Named 2016 Time Person of the Year
- SoftBank's Son pledges $50 billion, Foxconn eyes U.S. expansion as Trump woos Asian firms
- Trump vows to bring down drug prices, doesn't say how