Exclusive: Wanda Commercial to re-list via Shanghai IPO or backdoor listing - chairman
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Wang Jianlin, chairman of the Wanda Group, speaks during an interview in Beijing, China, August 23, 2016. REUTERS/Thomas Peter
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's richest man, Wang Jianlin, said on Tuesday that Dalian Wanda Commercial Properties Co <3699.HK>, the real estate flagship of his Wanda empire, would re-list on the Shanghai Stock Exchange either through an initial public offering (IPO) or a backdoor listing.
Approval for an IPO could take two or three years, while a backdoor listing would require more than a year, Wang said in an exclusive interview with Reuters.
Shareholders of the Hong Kong-listed real estate firm last week approved a buy-out offer that would see the firm privatized. The company said earlier this month it planned to de-list from the Hong Kong stock exchange on Sept. 20.
(Reporting By Matthew Miller and Shu Zhang; Editing by Alex Richardson)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Announces Dan Csont as Vice President of Brand Management
- Legislation to fund US gov't through April clears procedural hurdle in Senate
- After impeachment of South Korean president, anti-Park rallies resume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!