Ex-SAC Capital manager Martoma pleads not guilty to insider trading
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Ex-SAC Capital manager Martoma pleads not guilty to insider trading.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MFC Industrial (MIL) Will Support Kellogg Nominees for Termination of Proxy Contest
- Carl Icahn Again Raises Stake in Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) to 19.15%
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds, Litigation
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!