Eurogroup confirms Spanish aid up to EUR 100B - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
Eurogroup confirms Spanish aid up to €100 billion, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. corporate bond sales at $1.48T, set new annual record - Bloomberg
- Ex-WaMu CEO Killinger said near OCC settlement in bank failure (JPM)
- BoE Maintains Key Rate at 0.5%, Asset Purchases at GBP375B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!