Eletrobras (EBR) shares rise 31% after government boosts compensation.
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Eletrobras S/A ADS (NYSE: EBR) shares rise 31 percent after government boosts compensation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Pushes to Highs on Short Squeeze Post EPS
- WTI Falls to 12-Year Low at $26.14 - Bloomberg
- Bank of America (BAC) Falls Below $12/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!