Eletrobras (EBR) shares rise 31% after government boosts compensation.
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Eletrobras S/A ADS (NYSE: EBR) shares rise 31 percent after government boosts compensation.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Remains 'Guarded' on Tesla (TSLA) Despite Progress; Analyst Says Company May Need Additional Capital
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Taps Session Lows
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Announces Termination of Certain Inter Partes Reexam Proceedings Initiated by Cisco (CSCO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!