Eletrobras (EBR) shares rise 31% after government boosts compensation.
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
Eletrobras S/A ADS (NYSE: EBR) shares rise 31 percent after government boosts compensation.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- FCC votes to kill sports blackout rule
- China Finance Online (JRJC) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!