Eletrobras (EBR) shares rise 31% after government boosts compensation.
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Eletrobras S/A ADS (NYSE: EBR) shares rise 31 percent after government boosts compensation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Climbs to Session High, Gaining 9%
- Benitec Biopharma (BNTC) Surges 120% on EU Orphan Drug Status
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Offers Q4 Operational Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!