Eletrobras (EBR) shares rise 31% after government boosts compensation.
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
Eletrobras S/A ADS (NYSE: EBR) shares rise 31 percent after government boosts compensation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Tesla (TSLA) Hasn't Cancelled Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Gold Hits Session Highs (GLD) (KGC) (GDX)
- GoPro's (GPRO) Drone Expansion Must Be Successful to Sustain Growth, Goldman Sachs Starts at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!