Eletrobras (EBR) shares rise 31% after government boosts compensation.
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Eletrobras S/A ADS (NYSE: EBR) shares rise 31 percent after government boosts compensation.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FireEye (FEYE) Ramps to Session Highs on Volume; Takeover Chatter Grows Louder
- S&P 500 Reaches 2,000 Milestone for First Time Ever
- China Finance Online (JRJC) Pares Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!