Eletrobras (EBR) shares rise 31% after government boosts compensation.
- Weak earnings weigh on Wall Street; Fed awaited
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
- Snapchat Is Playing for Keeps, Which is Bad News for Facebook's (FB) Instagram
Eletrobras S/A ADS (NYSE: EBR) shares rise 31 percent after government boosts compensation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Ceramics (CCCL) Not Aware of Any Material Developments Leading to Recent Stock Activity
- 19 Dead, 20 Injured in Knife Attack Outside Tokyo - Kyodo News
- Suspects sought in Florida nightclub shooting that left two teens dead
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!