Egan Jones downgrades Spain from B to CCC+
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Credit-ratings firm Egan Jones has just downgraded Spain from B to CCC+
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Boosts Outlook on Gilead Sciences (GILD) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
- Moody's Raises Five Greek Mortgage Bond Program Ratings (NBG)
- Moody's Sees Increased Credit Risk if Apple (AAPL) Raises Additional Debt for Shareholder Returns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!