Egan Jones downgrades Spain from B to CCC+
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
- Teekay Corporation (TK) Surges on Bold New Dividend Policy, Stock Upgrade
Credit-ratings firm Egan Jones has just downgraded Spain from B to CCC+
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) to Neutral
- Hasbro's (HAS) New Disney Deal is L-T Positive, Though Ramp-Up Risk Remains - Fitch (MAT)
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Mattel Inc. (MAT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!