EU Leaders Agree to EUR 120B Stimulus for Region, Lighter than Expectations
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
According to European Union President Herman Van Rompuy, EU leaders have agreed to €120 billion of spending measures in order to stimulate job and economic growth in the region. The number is a little shy of the €130 billion markets were expecting.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. corporate bond sales at $1.48T, set new annual record - Bloomberg
- Celldex Therapeutics (CLDX) Initiates METRIC Study
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!